Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

March Madness Pool
#41

snarg Wrote:so you are using a dart board now?

My picks will be golden.I will beat you in the yahoo pool.It will not suprise anyone.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

cLaY Wrote:did i just submit Nova and KU in the Finals? yes, I did.

Your homer tendencies served you well.



Kansas is a joke.


See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

wait 'til next year!!!

sin

c7AY

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#44

I don't know anything about college basketball.
Reply
#45

Rank Team Points
1 BIRD33 45
1 Flumper 45
3 Adam Morrisons moustache 44
3 quint 44
5 Louisiana Froggers 42
5 Jayhawkers 42
5 Wooly Goats 42
8 SanDog 41
9 Insanetrain 36
10 TomFoolery 33
11 Crazy penguins 6

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't know anything about college basketball.


after yesterday i'm wondering if I do.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#47

I still no nothing about basketball..

but clay...
Reply
#48

Anhil8tor Wrote:I still no nothing about basketball..

but clay...

you don't know shit about proper spellling either.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#49

cLaY Wrote:you don't know shit about proper spellling either.

it was a play on werds
Reply
#50

Its funny how the guy that doesn't know shit and doesn't understand odds could be #1 right now.

Flumper
Points: 69
Percentile: 99th

IT 2006 March Madness
Rank: 1 of 11
Reply
#51

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its funny how the guy that doesn't know shit and doesn't understand odds could be #1 right now.

Flumper
Points: 69
Percentile: 99th

IT 2006 March Madness
Rank: 1 of 11

Its also funny how clueless bitches usually win office football pools.I wonder if there is any correlation?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

BIRD33 Wrote:Its also funny how clueless bitches usually win office football pools.I wonder if there is any correlation?

if birdboy were in the lead, he would not bring this up
just sayin'

how's the weather in philly?
it sucks here

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#53

snarg Wrote:if birdboy were in the lead, he would not bring this up
just sayin'

how's the weather in philly?
it sucks here

I'm in second I think, so I'm not doing that bad.Pools are 60% luck.

50's raining.Supposed to get warmer this coming week.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm in second I think so I'm not doing that bad.Pools are 60% luck.

50's raining.Supposed to get warmer this coming week.

Mine isn't luck, though. I use the exact same strategy time after time. Same reason I would have won the football pool running away if I hadn't been out of town one week and not submitted picks.

Watch out for TomFoolery though. He still has two wildcard choices in the final two that would probably move him from last to first (if Texas gets past LSU that is).
Reply
#55

snarg misses being a slacker with time for these diversions Sad

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#56

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Mine isn't luck, though. I use the exact same strategy time after time. Same reason I would have won the football pool running away if I hadn't been out of town one week and not submitted picks.

Watch out for TomFoolery though. He still has two wildcard choices in the final two that would probably move him from last to first (if Texas gets past LSU that is).

LSU has it.What other pools would you have won?I'm really interested.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

1 Flumper 69
1 BIRD33 69
3 quint 68
4 Louisiana Froggers 62
5 Jayhawkers 58
6 Insanetrain 56
7 Adam Morrisons moustache 52
8 Wooly Goats 50
9 SanDog 49
10 TomFoolery 41
11 Crazy penguins 6


For the lazy ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#58

I hate basketball.
Reply
#59

I've never missed all four final 4 picks before.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#60

WoolyGoat Wrote:I've never missed all four final 4 picks before.

A guy in Europe did better than you.


Quints got it if Nova wins.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by spunky
03-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)