08-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Raiden Wrote:I have no question, so can you just throw out a random piece of Swits trivia?
..
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Raiden Wrote:I have no question, so can you just throw out a random piece of Swits trivia?
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Raiden Wrote:I have no question, so can you just throw out a random piece of Swits trivia?
The website it was for never made it up, but I still have all the footage.
Swits Wrote:I was once paid $$$ to film a soft core porn shoot for one of my clients (I do freelance video prod.) I spent two weekends in swanky hotel rooms with hot naked chicks, and got to "direct" them.The website it was for never made it up, but I still have all the footage.
Swits Wrote:I was once paid $$$ to film a soft core porn shoot for one of my clients (I do freelance video prod.) I spent two weekends in swanky hotel rooms with hot naked chicks, and got to "direct" them.The website it was for never made it up, but I still have all the footage.
Raiden Wrote:I already knew this. Another one, please.
Swits Wrote:The last guy a had a serious relationship with (years ago) is now gay. heh
Swits Wrote:The last guy a had a serious relationship with (years ago) is now gay. heh
Bill Wrote:why havn't you sent us all complementry copies of this said footage?Yea and I can sell your footage for you.
suzy Wrote:Yea and I can sell your footage for you.The rights are still with the company I shot it for. They could sue my ass!
Swits Wrote:The rights are still with the company I shot it for. They could sue my ass!
Swits Wrote:The rights are still with the company I shot it for. They could sue my ass!So you are afraid of the lawsuit then? that sucks.
suzy Wrote:So you are afraid of the lawsuit then? that sucks.We had a nasty falling out, and I know it's in him (the ceo) to do it. Plus the "models" could do the same.
Swits Wrote:We had a nasty falling out, and I know it's in him (the ceo) to do it. Plus the "models" could do the same.okay then instead send me your nude pics and I will sell them for you.
Odysseus Wrote:what would you do if you couldn't lick your way to the center of a lollypop?
ntype Wrote:better to go back on the questions tracks and forget that porn no-one going to "use as study material".
What is your preffered sin ?
