Posts: 3,763
Threads: 351
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
who are the independents this year?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
perhaps cause he has none
hmmmmmmm
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Obama also dominates the card carrying radical muslim jihad fanatics, too.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
CNN reports: Exit polls in 14 states showed that 84% of the arab men with one year of flight training favored Obama.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Huckabee dominates the people who believe Noahs Ark was floating in the grand canyon.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Huckabee has 98% of men with only 12% of their teeth left.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
McCain dominates 92% of the people that were too old to go out and vote.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Exit polls showed that 84% of of the big eared people voted for Obama. The only problem was that there were not nearly as many big eared people voting yesterday as his camp had hoped. They plan to have a rally soon.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Exit polls show Obama is favored by 99% of John Mccains viet-cong captors.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Romney is favored 2-1 by the surviving members of the branch davidian cult.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Snarg I'm assuming you're leaning hillary.I've got an uncle your age and he's pro hillary and doesnt get the Obama fascination.Do you think thats because you view her as a product of your generation and you're more comfortable handing the country to someone with shared experiences rather than a younger guy who didnt go through the same struggles?
I think thats the case for older women.If you look at polls obama dominates the 35 and under crowd I think because we arent all hung up on how far women have come.Women have always been treated pretty equal in my lifetime and its not this major moment for women to younger people that I think it is to the over 40 demographic.
yer wrong, tweety
why am i not surprised
i would vote obama, but clinton is ok with me
as for your premises here, i think they are all off
if you feel that way, ok, but i don't think you speak for your peers
and certainly not for mine
besides, obama is closer to my age than yours, pipsqueak
but thanks for caring
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2008, 03:26 AM by
snarg.)
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I think I hit a nerve.
wrong again, tweety
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton