Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So Obama is pretty much done now right?
#1

what happens when the greatest democratic presidential candidate ever can't even win the bid? You dems will all jump on the clinton bandwagon?
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:what happens when the greatest democratic presidential candidate ever can't even win the bid? You dems will all jump on the clinton bandwagon?


It's not over.He's still got a 50\50 chance but clinton has a slight edge because she's the establishment.He was 10 points down 3 weeks ago and now he's basically tied so I wouldnt laugh yet.Do you think he'll fall of the earht if he doesnt get it this year?He'll be back.

Thanks to the guy most of you voted for twice it almost doesnt matter who gets the nomination because he's destroyed the gop and your set to nominate a 72 year old and a guy who's not sure evolution is real.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

The republicans are a mess, I have no argument there. But if Obama is the best thing since sliced bread shouldn't he handily win the nomination instead of Slick Willie's wife?
Reply
#4

1 year ago nobody knew who he was.Look at that thread we had two years ago about who will run for president and he didnt get one mention.Today he's got the most delegates.Could it possibly be we have two good candidates?I'm sure you havent looked any deeper at Clinton than her being Bills wife.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Is this where I point out that I called it two years ago?
Obama would have cared about N.O.
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:Is this where I point out that I called it two years ago?
Obama would have cared about N.O.

If you actually did it would be.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:If you actually did it would be.


http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...stcount=15

sorry you had to find out like this.
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...stcount=15

sorry you had to find out like this.

Nice job.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Somehow getting one over on bird doesn't feel as rewarding as I thought it would.
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:Is this where I point out that I called it two years ago?
Obama would have cared about N.O.
that was barely over a year ago, dude.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:that was barely over a year ago, dude.
I can't deny this.
15 months is 15 months.
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:what happens when the greatest democratic presidential candidate ever can't even win the bid? You dems will all jump on the clinton bandwagon?

are you out of your fucking mind??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

snarg Wrote:are you out of your fucking mind??

Clay said he was....


sorry
Reply
#14

There are still 9 months until the election. This is hardly over.
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:There are still 9 months until the election. This is hardly over.

9 months until the election, but if he doesn't get past the democratic primary this summer then he is toast. His fate will be sealed one way or the other by April at the latest.
Reply
#16

It will be over in August during the Democratic convention.Obama most likely will hand over his delegates to Clinton.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:It will be over in August during the Democratic convention.Obama most likely will hand over his delegates to Clinton.

I know that is when it will be legally over, but don't you think that by April most everyone will know which way its going? I mean they can't go into the convention that close can they?
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I know that is when it will be legally over, but don't you think that by April most everyone will know which way its going? I mean they can't go into the convention that close can they?


Thats the way it used to be.If its close it could go to the convention and wouldnt be decided until the last night where edwards could play king maker by handing his delegates to the candidate that gives him the best deal.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats the way it used to be.If its close it could go to the convention and wouldnt be decided until the last night where edwards could play king maker by handing his delegates to the candidate that gives him the best deal.

No, I fully expect that they will do all of that this year. It'll make great TV, get tons of people watching their convention. Great reality entertainment and give them a huge boost going into the fall.

but, seriously, don't you think that the analysts and most people will already know how its going to turn out?
Reply
#20

On the flip side, the GOP has the great opportunity to showcase the hilarious and entertaining antics of John McCain and Mike Hucakbee for a week. Maybe they can get Bob Dole to tell a few jokes. I hope Lawerence Welk performs.

I'll bet Baywatch reruns would draw a higher neilson.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2012, 12:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)