Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

stop banning PIB, pealse
#21

Go to your room.
Reply
#22

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Go to your room.

The X(sp?) regulars would be shitting themselves.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Go to your room.


bew pwns bird

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

mt had it right. that pussy ejaculate fucking sucks. thanks for taking time out of your busy life at 3 am to jam all the IT nics into your head, faggot.
Reply
#25

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Throat a can of biscuits and pull the tab.


:lool:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:Can we make it a rule that BEW doesnt do anything without running it by the board?She doesnt get it and has probably looked at all our IP's simply because she could.

She denied abusing her mod privs to PBI v1...lying cunt.
Reply
#27

Vitamin E Wrote:So I can ban PIB too.

Pussy. You've alway been a pussy. It comes from genetics. Your parents were probably pussies too.
Reply
#28

That's for making the effort to come back.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

Paddy Wrote:That's for making the effort to come back.


I won't be around long before that old cunt bans me again.
Reply
#30

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:I won't be around long before that old cunt bans me again.

Sounds like you're scared of her.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#31

Paddy Wrote:Sounds like you're scared of her.

Think about this. I keep coming back...she banned me 4 times, edited my posts, and fucked with my avatar and user title. Now who is scared, fucktard ? Great place you have here, chunkytrunks.
Reply
#32

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:Think about this. I keep coming back...she banned me 4 times, edited my posts, and fucked with my avatar and user title. Now who is scared, fucktard ? Great place you have here, chunkytrunks.

They'd have to use the Richter Scale to measure how much smarter than you I am.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#33

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:Think about this. I keep coming back...she banned me 4 times, edited my posts, and fucked with my avatar and user title. Now who is scared, fucktard ? Great place you have here, chunkytrunks.

You're like a real-life internet badass and stuff. Noone tells you what to do or where to go.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#34

Paddy Wrote:They'd have to use the Richter Scale to measure how much smarter than you I am.


This one gets it. Now stop posting.
Reply
#35

Dr. Lecter Wrote:You're like a real-life internet badass and stuff. Noone tells you what to do or where to go.


Log out and work on your smack, thanks.
Reply
#36

insanetrain owes you an apology for BEW's behavior.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#37

Paddy Wrote:insanetrain owes you an apology for BEW's behavior.

I demand she be demodded.
Reply
#38

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:I demand she be demodded.


finally a good post
keep up the good work
TIA

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#39

snarg Wrote:finally a good post
keep up the good work
TIA

My worst post is better than anything here, but thanks anyway whore.
Reply
#40

I wonder how busy you must be to have the time to keep reregistering especially if you think this place sucks.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by bam
05-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Recap pealse(sp?)
Random UJ Newbie
Last Post by leeman
07-01-2008, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)