Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have bode over this entire shitty bored.
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Arent Raiden and Majordumbass the only members of ownster at this point?You two queers deserve each other.

There are even bigger tards in the water over there.
Reply
#22

StreetLight Wrote:There are even bigger tards in the water over there.

fuck that let organize some natural park like "let keep them there and we put some high fences"
Reply
#23

you need to take a break from your keyboard douchebag
Reply
#24

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:you need to take a break from your keyboard douchebag

douchebag your moms sucks hobos in dark alleys.
Reply
#25

ntype > f^3
Reply
#26

Raiden Wrote:ntype > f^3

yeah..well honestly I suspect that BEW on a bad day could smack that little germ.
Reply
#27

ntype Wrote:yeah..well honestly I suspect that BEW on a bad day could smack that little germ.


BEW could smack ntype's moronic little bitch ass on any day of the month.
Reply
#28

Hey Ray-Ray, how are my pond plans coming. I've upped my budget to $250CAD so that should peak your interest and light a fire under you.

Thanks, eh!

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#29

how those canadian sheeps feel douchebag
Reply
#30

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:how those canadian sheeps feel douchebag


How those douchebags feel, douchebag?
Reply
#31

you must be the king moron of this place; finally woke up from the nap huh
Reply
#32

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:BEW could smack ntype's moronic little bitch ass on any day of the month.

Huh mmh k why not but I got to tell you that I was talking about triple F not triple Zero err you.

...

seriously who could you even start thinking that you could bitch slap me if you bitch slap yourself when I try to be nice with you ?

dudette dudette dudette...
Reply
#33

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:BEW could smack ntype's moronic little bitch ass on any day of the month.
finally, a moron with some sense
Reply
#34

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:BEW could smack ntype's moronic little bitch ass on any day of the month.

I heart Blueeyedwoman. :wub:

The beauty of a woman is that she always laughs more than she cries. Always.
Reply
#35

YLA Wrote:I heart Blueeyedwoman. :wub:

I'm going to do it slowly :

:melt:
Reply
#36

ntype Wrote:I'm going to do it slowly :

:melt:
you got quite an imagination Sherlock
Reply
#37

Ownster, the site that owns j00!!

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#38

Major Private Wrote:Ownster, the site that owns j00!!
This thread is now officially gay.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#39

I will agree, since you posted in it, snookums

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#40

I don't think anyone on this forum could afford a pool.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-24-2007, 01:01 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Last Post by who
04-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-27-2007, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)