Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I Spent Some Time At Ownster
#21

Holy crap - this is too funny.

There are actually a few members of ownster that are not racist. Call me a pacifist in that regard - when it comes to race and religion - people have their views and I have mine. I do not find it necessary to force my beliefs on anyone else and I can't stand other people trying to do it me.

Some of ON members say the n- word among others just to get a rise out of others. I remember Swits said she was going to leave ON once when MP posted a string of racists threads. I just ignore those threads or post
this [IMG][Image: 45791133809789818jy8.gif][/IMG]

Believe what you want. Ownster lets people post whatever they want in regards to their opinions. People call me a redneck just because I live in MD, when I grew up outside of Philly and lived there for 25 yrs. :cowboy:
Reply
#22

Yea who cares if someone says we should kill all the jews or blacks are subhuman, I'll just ignore it.I'm not forcing my beliefs on anyone just questioning why or how you can ignore that shit from someone and find anything they say after that on any subject valid or interesting.Some company you keep.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea who cares if someone says we should kill all the jews or blacks are subhuman, I'll just ignore it.I'm not forcing my beliefs on anyone just questioning why or how you can ignore that shit from someone and find anything they say after that on any subject valid or interesting.Some company you keep.

Speaking like someone who reads all the ON threads? I don't live on forums dude. If someone says what you said above and really believes it nothing I say is going to change their ignorance.
Someone that doesn't know me calls me a redneck I laff.
Now STFU hillbilly. :lol2:
Reply
#24

trouble Wrote:Holy crap - this is too funny.

There are actually a few members of ownster that are not racist. Call me a pacifist in that regard - when it comes to race and religion - people have their views and I have mine. I do not find it necessary to force my beliefs on anyone else and I can't stand other people trying to do it me.

Some of ON members say the n- word among others just to get a rise out of others. I remember Swits said she was going to leave ON once when MP posted a string of racists threads. I just ignore those threads or post
this [IMG][Image: 45791133809789818jy8.gif][/IMG]

Believe what you want. Ownster lets people post whatever they want in regards to their opinions. People call me a redneck just because I live in MD, when I grew up outside of Philly and lived there for 25 yrs. :cowboy:

Except Spork. We repeatedly used to censor Spork because he hurt our feelings a lot.


Sin,

OWNSTER FAGS

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#25

SporK Wrote:OWNSTER FAGS
I assumed you were one of them. I'll have to rethink my opinion of you now. Is the real SporK an Ownster Fag or was he faking it too?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#26

trouble Wrote:Speaking like someone who reads all the ON threads? I don't live on forums dude. If someone says what you said above and really believes it nothing I say is going to change their ignorance.
Someone that doesn't know me calls me a redneck I laff.
Now STFU hillbilly. :lol2:

I have never have been and never will go to ownster.I'm not saying you need to change them I'm saying I wouldnt hang out somewhere where that shit is acceptable.Would you join a skinhead site if there was a few cool people there?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:I have never have been and never will go to ownster.I'm not saying you need to change them I'm saying I wouldnt hang out somewhere where that shit is acceptable.Would you join a skinhead site if there was a few cool people there?
Ownster is not a racist site or a flame site. It's an off topic forum, a spin off from bimmerforums where they sensored posts, so they decided to create an OT where anything goes without word filters.
Reply
#28

Call it an "off topic forum" or whatever you want.I ask again what can you take seriously from someone once they drop a bullshit racist comment like your members are known for here?You just look past someone like raiden calling someone a monkey, huh?I really dont care but cut the bullshit.White Power.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

You guys talk alot of gay smack over here do I think this is a homosexual forum? No except maybe in Clays case.
Raiden calls people a lot of different names - so what? you guys call him retarded. Sticks and stones.
It is what it is, a free for all and if it's not your cuppa tea then you don't ever have to go there.
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:You just look past someone like raiden calling someone a monkey, huh?

please provide a link to me calling anybody but ntype a monkey.

thanks, uppity 'gro.
Reply
#31

Raiden Wrote:please provide a link to me calling anybody but ntype a monkey.

thanks, uppity 'gro.



[Image: 250px-Flock_of_sheep.jpg]
Reply
#32

Oli don't know where Spork originally came from, I know he was raising hell at bimmerforums before he went to ON, he spent more time in jail there than any member I can think of.
Raiden - are you calling Bird an african american? I picture him as an uptight white guy, not that there is anything wrong with that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)