Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mods/Admins changing shouts/posts=
#21

The use of the word "bode" is embarrassing for anyone who uses it.
Reply
#22

HMMMMMM Wrote:The use of the word "bode" is embarrassing for anyone who uses it.


You just did. Now what?
Reply
#23

Major Private Wrote:A. Concession of defeat. Ownage, if you will.
B. An establishment of supreme 'Bode by MP
C. Someones puffy vag is leaking some discharge/filth tears
D. They are embaressed by the complete total failure of several milquetoast (and te usual nut nippers) posters to try to run MP, and want to forget it.
E. Man!! They fucked up my Bodethoven's 5th!!Sad(
:roll:

And why are you constantly here "braggin'" about it???

Why don't you go to your "home" and pull your three chesthairs and bang that coconutflake chest of yours how "good" you were at another post forum on the internet.

Pathetic ...

Please logout. Throw away computer. Buy a beer and forgett how stoopid you are.


Attached Files
.gif foffcslower7ux.gif Size: 193.58 KB  Downloads: 4

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#24

leeman Wrote::roll:

And why are you constantly here "braggin'" about it???

Why don't you go to your "home" and pull your three chesthairs and bang that coconutflake chest of yours how "good" you were at another post forum on the internet.

Pathetic ...

Please logout. Throw away computer. Buy a beer and forgett how stoopid you are.
Leeman Owns Major Private :loool: :praise:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#25

this thread makes no sense at all. but i can say this.


the word 'fag' was used more than 'bode'

and therefore the people supporting 'bode' are pwnd.

:mad:Kiss my bender!:mad:
[url=http://anothersite.co.uk][/url]
Reply
#26

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You just did. Now what?

I embarrass myself with every one of my posts. Therefore I am impervious to its power.
Reply
#27

Major Private saved Ownster?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#28

Paddy Wrote:Major Private saved Ownster?

If he's your savior I'd be pretty embarassed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

Paddy Wrote:Major Private saved Ownster?
[Image: terry_schiavo.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#30

leeman Wrote::roll:

And why are you constantly here "braggin'" about it???

Why don't you go to your "home" and pull your three chesthairs and bang that coconutflake chest of yours how "good" you were at another post forum on the internet.

Pathetic ...

Please logout. Throw away computer. Buy a beer and forgett how stoopid you are.

Wow...no wonder why this site is a complete failure. This makes no sense at all. Can you whore your site out some more, bitch ? There aren't quite enough pop ups. :loool:

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#31

Paddy Wrote:Major Private saved Ownster?

Um, no...stupid.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#32

Tribal Dragon Wrote:[Image: terry_schiavo.jpg]


That your mom ? I can see the resemblance.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#33

BMR, question: I don't go to Ownster so I have no idea, but, if you were to add up how many posts you've made here at IT in the past few days and add up how many posts you've made at your own bored ... which would be higher?
Reply
#34

Oli-dogg Wrote:Leeman Owns Major Private :loool: :praise:

Some aborigne bushman owned your wife. This will be you in a few months:
[Image: 241ts9t.jpg]

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#35

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:BMR, question: I don't go to Ownster so I have no idea, but, if you were to add up how many posts you've made here at IT in the past few days and add up how many posts you've made at your own bored ... which would be higher?


Go there and find out. All of your fellow IT members failed there too. It was sad, really:

IT fag:

"Hi I'm from Insanetrain...please don't hurt me"

(massive blinding ownage)

It fag leaves and comes back here claiming he was banned.

Repeat. Foolery, Minorthreat, Clay, Oil-Dogg, soon lookout below.

Pathetic.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#36

You won't add 'em up. I'm laffing.
Reply
#37

That would be 1,734 posts at ON...tubby.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#38

Big Moon Rising Wrote:That would be 1,734 posts at ON...tubby.

In the past few days? Now I'm laughing.
Reply
#39

HMMMMMM Wrote:In the past few days? Now I'm laughing.

Please start making sense. Just because MT thinks he knows who I am, does not make it fact.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#40

Big Moon Rising Wrote:Please start making sense. Just because MT thinks he knows who I am, does not make it fact.

Your reading comprehension sucks. No wonder you're not "Ownster Material".
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-05-2010, 06:18 AM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by who
09-23-2009, 12:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)