Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

House buying questions
#21

paybacksare Wrote:Who is Dr. Lecter these days? I would like to PM them and get some more info and advice...but I have no idea who might be using this nic?


that is the genuine article, dearie

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#22

your house buyings are interesting, for example around here you don't even take in consideration the buying of a house if you don't have at least 30% of the money.
And even a small house is quite expensive around here. (count at least 800k usd without even thinking having paid all the taxes...)
Reply
#23

losers.
Reply
#24

No bank would give any of you minimum wage earning fucks on this forum a mortgage, so nice try baller
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
11-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-08-2010, 05:16 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 11:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)