02-10-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm confused about the whole "closing" process in terms of money.
How should I negotiate closing costs? Is it usual for me to make an offer that includes the owner paying any closing costs?
Also, is it usual custom for the realtor to give you money back from her commission? Wahoo has two friends who got like, $7K from their realtor, and he was telling me that realtors will often pay your closing, or give you a "gift" from their commission.
We might have made a decision by next week, and I have no idea what to expect next.
How should I negotiate closing costs? Is it usual for me to make an offer that includes the owner paying any closing costs?
Also, is it usual custom for the realtor to give you money back from her commission? Wahoo has two friends who got like, $7K from their realtor, and he was telling me that realtors will often pay your closing, or give you a "gift" from their commission.
We might have made a decision by next week, and I have no idea what to expect next.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.

