Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Obama killed Osama ...

You are a fanatic.... so you'll never admit to it.... but its our own fault. The government prevents leasing on 95% of our inshore and offshore land it owns. They made it very very hard to get a permit on the 5% they allow us to drill on. They also vetoed the canada to keystone pipeline and added costly and in some cases necessary regulations and permits... who do you think that cost gets passed to?


I know you think obama is perfect and all that jazz but no one is. Obama calls for more exports and investing in "american made energy" like turning corn and algae to fuel.. but fuck we have the fuel here. We have people that can be trained to work. Instead of trying to force his agenda.. he should be allowing us to drill... but he knows the only way to push his polices is to get gas between $5 and $10 a gallon...
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:You are a fanatic.... so you'll never admit to it.... but its our own fault. The government prevents leasing on 95% of our inshore and offshore land it owns. They made it very very hard to get a permit on the 5% they allow us to drill on. They also vetoed the canada to keystone pipeline and added costly and in some cases necessary regulations and permits... who do you think that cost gets passed to?


I know you think obama is perfect and all that jazz but no one is. Obama calls for more exports and investing in "american made energy" like turning corn and algae to fuel.. but fuck we have the fuel here. We have people that can be trained to work. Instead of trying to force his agenda.. he should be allowing us to drill... but he knows the only way to push his polices is to get gas between $5 and $10 a gallon...

A fanatic about what exactly?I posted the before and after Iraq gas prices because its ironic.Also as a reminder that people(like you) were cheering for that war to happen because it was exciting and look what it got you.The Iraq war has far more to do with todays gas prices than the candadian pipeline but you can't bear to admit that.Too embarrassing.

From what I read the keystone thing is going to go through eventually but there were issues with when and where for safety reasons.I guess rushing into something like this is not attractive when other places have fast tracked similar initiatives(based on oil company "scientific studies") and ended up with this.

[video=youtube;U01EK76Sy4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U01EK76Sy4A[/video]


I'm not opposed to the pipeline totally but when I read shit like this...

One concern is that the pipeline could pollute air and water supplies and harm migratory birds and other wildlife.[15] Its original route crosses the Sandhills in Nebraska, the large wetland ecosystem, and the Ogallala Aquifer, one of the largest reserves of fresh water in the world.[44][45] The Ogallala Aquifer spans eight states, provides drinking water for two million people, and supports $20 billion in agriculture.[46] A major leak could ruin drinking water and devastate the mid-western U.S. economy

Do you not remember Obama's Katrina and how the oil companies had no idea how to fix their oil leak in the gulf?Do you want to take a chance on them not planning on something here and poisoning the drinking water for the whole midwest and "devastating the mid-western U.S. economy".Is that a risk worth taking so you can cheaply fill up your Ram truck that you probably don't need anyway?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Think obama care survives?
Reply

In some form.Who fucking knows.I do know its going to be super unpopular if people with pre existing conditions get dropped again.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[Image: 1UTK8.gif]

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm a much better jump shooter than Barack Obama.Its just a fact you'll have to deal with.Whats with the weird right side fade away on his shot?Is that a kenyan jump shot or something?When Romney wins in November do you think he'll use the basketball court a lot and maybe invite the washington generals over for pick up games?

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/04/evi...tball.html

See You In Toledo
Reply

Romney has no shot.
Reply

I agree Obama is shaping up to be one of our great presidents and thats the reason Romney has no shot.Big of you to admit.

See You In Toledo
Reply

He will not be viewed as a great... no way.
Reply

I would bet $100 you would have said the exact same thing if not worse about Bill Clinton at this point in his first term.Now you like him.Funny how that works.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I can't comment on that. I was 15 when he got in office.. I was more worried about getting laid and smoking weed then. There is no doubt time has been favorable on his two terms. I think he is top 20 all time.. but thats about as high as I would go. Following GW should have helped Obama... not sure he has taken full advantage.
Reply

I'm concerned that your priorities at age 15 match up perfectly with mine today at 34.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Shouldn't that be every 30 year olds priorities?
Reply

Also how did following GWB help Obama?What a sweet deal he left him with.Why didnt you take full advantage of that historic economic crisis and two wars you were saddled with. Mr. Obama?Sweet Christ this logic is fascinating.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Guess we will find out if those Bush tax cuts expire...
Reply

Thats not going to do shit.Its more the principle that millionaires shouldnt be paying less than everyone else does.They can afford it.The economy is going in the right direction compared to the fantastic direction it was which Obama could have done more with when he came into office.

See You In Toledo
Reply

we will feel it on our tax returns next year... read up.
Reply

Not at the level I'm paying.Plus you just spent the last 8 years watching cool videos of us burning gasoline in jets all over the mid east.Did you think that shit was going to be free?


P.S. Never tell me to read up again.I cringe at the thought of what you are reading.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Medicare bankrupt by 2024....

Social Security bankrupt even sooner....

Since the year 2000, the number of Americans on food stamps has almost tripled from 17.2M to 44.7M, while the spending has nearly quadrupled from around $20 billion to $78 billion. But that’s just one piece of our welfare system. There are 79 total welfare programs that cost the taxpayer almost one trillion last year. And the big concern? These programs are only expect to continue to grow over the next few years...

Good thing government will be paying for everyone to have health care amirite?
Reply

Are any of your family members on Medicare?If so why don't you step up and pay for them?Oh thats right, you're a fucking hypocrite.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-24-2010, 04:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)