Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Obama killed Osama ...

Leeman, to give you a better understanding and put the Newt Gingrich candicacy in more familiar terms imagine the Swedish chef from the muppets being a frontrunner for head pale white guy in Sweden.

See You In Toledo
Reply

This is so true.Nobody talks actual issues.Its all "Obama thinks he's so damn smart!".I pray the regular folk get the guy they want running against Barry.

I spent Thanksgiving with my family of formerly-sensible moderates and conservatives. Every one of them has morphed into a Gingrich fan. As much as the commentariat likes to talk about electability, the just-regular-folks I spent the holidays with talked only about how Newt would "hammer" the President during debates. "Can you imagine," my sister said, her eyes as lit-up as a child's on Christmas morning. "When Obama starts that smartest-guy-in-the-room shit, Newt'll shut him up." No one talked about policy or even politics. This is a mob storming the Bastille, cheering the guillotine, and Gingrich is their most likely Robespierre.

Is that feeling widespread enough to get a loon like Gingrich elected? I hope not, and don't think so. But it's enough to get him nominated, and anyone who doubts that needs to get out more. There's a big slice of the electorate that has lost all perspective. The only thing they're interested in is the visceral joy of watching someone destroy and humiliate "that damned Obama." They're convinced that Gingrich is just the guy to administer the rough justice they crave, and whether he's electable or would even be good for the country simply doesn't enter into their thinking.


http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/...ppeal.html

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;BbrI3F7p6-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbrI3F7p6-o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

So true.I envy the choice the right has between these two titans.

Romney is the handsome swindler who plots to win your mother's heart and make off with her fortune. Gingrich is like the husband who periodically gets drunk and runs off to spend a week with a stripper in a low-rent motel but always comes home in the end. Which one would you rather see your mother marry?


http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/12/rom...tency.html

See You In Toledo
Reply

Weird video.The weeping looks so fake.So far Obama's taken out Bin Laden, Quadaffi and Kim Jong Il.I bet you still don't think he's doing enough to keep you safe.

[video=youtube;pSWN6Qj98Iw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

It's time to give Obama, that radical socialist his due.Despite being a kenyan anti-colonialist he has fixed the mess that the guy you voted for twice created.I assume since you are not a sheep who votes one way no matter what you are going to vote Obama this year.The choice is pretty obvious right now.Santorum who couldnt win reelection in his home state, Romney who is a robot who made all his money by firing people or Obama, the guy who killed Bin Laden and fixed the economy.It took a while but I bet you are seeing the light right now.

Happy Days Are Here Again!
Don’t believe the naysayers: An economic recovery is right around the corner.


http://www.slate.com/articles/business/m...gain_.html

See You In Toledo
Reply

and gas is going up!!!!!
Reply

Its almost as cheap as 5 years ago around here.Not that I pay for gas.

So I can put you down as a Obama voter in November?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Answer the question, sir!

[video=youtube;QVlV62JYnjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVlV62JYnjo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

I doubt it bro. I got a chance to goto one of his things in cleveland... People were loving what he was selling.. I just didn't see the big deal.


[ATTACH=CONFIG]11489[/ATTACH]


Attached Files
.jpg obama-rally-mindfuck-30001.jpg Size: 54.42 KB  Downloads: 3
Reply

Bro?Fucking racist.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Bro?Fucking racist.

no way ma brotha
Reply

Why is America great you ask?Because Americans are good, duh!How fucking stupid are you with questions like that?Fuck off, foreigner.

[video=youtube;Ru6RaMkozrY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru6RaMkozrY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This is the shiny set of keys type political ad for republicans.Cowboy hats!A quarterback!Horseys!100% white people in the ad!Where do I sign off on you being able to send me to die in a foreign land, sir?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Gingrich, yo.Thats what you're left with.Isnt it awesome in a way?I mean how could I, a Philadelphia somewhat legend in a way, as in every way, hello darkness my old friend, I tell you for (how crazy is this) almost a decade that the Republican party is using you to do their bidding and the cherry on top is G to the Ingrich, I stopped to smoke another bowl at this point comma, I mean Wow, right?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Carville to GOP: You have a disaster on your hands

I would send this memo to each of you individually, but I'm not sure exactly who you are. I've been told that you exist and that people like my colleagues Bill Bennett, Karl Rove, and Bill Kristol are charter members of it.

I am assuming you are out there and I assume there are more than three of you. At any rate, I thought I'd take a moment to catch up with you and make some observations on how things are going for your party.


Let me break it to you gently -- you've got a first-class disaster on your hands. I know you boys thought this thing would work out and you would be able to whip the Republicans in line to fall in behind Mitt (I assume you are all males but if there is a female in the establishment, I apologize.) Not going too good, is it fellows?

It's been a terrible time to be a Republican. There have been many moments during this process that have caused me great joy. Certainly the events of Thursday, ending with the CNN debate, and even the Fox debate Monday night, have helped ease the pain of my beloved Tigers' and Saints' recent defeats.

I mean, most people thought it was kind of a watermark when your Tea Party gang booed the golden rule. You know, I've spent some time in Philly and they have always thought they were pretty radical because they actually booed Santa Claus and Willie Mays. Philly, I've got news for you -- you ain't got nothing on South Carolina Republicans.(Unnecessary shot at Philly-BIRD33) They just aren't buying any of that do-unto-others garbage.

I actually thought my favorite moment of this delightful process was when one of your eight front-runners, Herm Cain, (as Sarah Palin calls him) actually ran an ad with his campaign manager endorsing him. (Rove, why didn't you think of that in 2000? Imagine the headline: "Rove endorses Bush.")

The climax of that delicious ad is when he actually takes a drag on a cigarette. But my favorite thing about Herm's campaign manager is that he is the only person in the history of the world that was actually barred from political consulting. Let me tell you, I've been in this business for quite a while and I've never known of anyone other than Mark Block to be suspended from practicing this profession.

At any rate, let's talk a minute about Mitt. He was your guy -- he was methodical, meticulous, married once. He has completely blown himself up over an issue that everyone knew was coming. Have you had a chance to look at John McCain's research operation on Mitt? Wow. And let me assure you, that thing has been supplemented, expanded, and annotated. God only knows about the Obama people -- they've got a billion dollars! And how about my friends over at American Bridge (the Democrat-leaning political action committee)? Clearly Mitt is merely in the beginning of this tax-return, financial-disclosure, Cayman Island (and God only knows what else) fiasco.

Your new front-runner is one of your old front runners, Newt Gingrich. I would like to take a moment to revel: I cannot personally tell you how pleased I am to see old Newt rise to the top after listening to all of your nauseating, sickening lectures on the evils of government and the importance of family values.

Now, you guys have to deal with a $1.6 million Freddie Mac consultant (who says he wasn't a lobbyist) who has been married three times. Hope you, at least, enjoy the Super Bowl. It could be your last hurrah for a while.

PS -- As my former boss once said, I feel your pain. That's why I didn't mention Rick Perry.



http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/21/opinion/ca...index.html

See You In Toledo
Reply

I can't stand carville... ragin caju? My ass.
Reply

Obamas 5 biggest mistakes:

5. Jamming through health-care reform
4. Failing to stop Iran
3. Ballooning the deficit
2. Failing to fix the housing market
1. Overpromising on the economic recovery
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Obamas 5 biggest mistakes:

5. Jamming through health-care reform
4. Failing to stop Iran
3. Ballooning the deficit
2. Failing to fix the housing market
1. Overpromising on the economic recovery


1.People favor health care reform.
2.Stop Iran from what?Their economy is fucked with all the sanctions Obama laid on them.Look it up.
3.You must spend during a recession.Look at Italy to see why you can't cut back during one.We've had 22 months of growth.
4.Yea that shit sandwich is just a flip of the switch from being fixed.
5.22 months of growth, beeatch.

See You In Toledo
Reply

So 8 are we now Team Romney now?

Also do you agree with him that we should have let GM fold?

See You In Toledo
Reply

I don't like anyone... i'm not voting this year.


Ugh.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-24-2010, 04:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)