11-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Donald Trump
Michele Bachman
Rick Perry
Hermain Cain
Newt Gingrich
If I belonged to a home owners association and my neighbors proposed one of the above to be in charge of negotiating a trash pick up contract I would move.I can't even imagine the feeling of knowing that I vote along the same lines as people who would actually vote for one of those clowns for president.Is it a wake up call or do you just pretend that it never happened?
Newt Gingrich?Oh how embarrassed you must be.
![[Image: newt-gingrich-and-Callista-Gingrich.jpg]](http://scm-l3.technorati.com/11/03/09/28883/newt-gingrich-and-Callista-Gingrich.jpg)
Fun fact.This is what his wife looked like before the joker poisoned gotham cities water.His first act as president will be to try that doctor for treason.
Michele Bachman
Rick Perry
Hermain Cain
Newt Gingrich
If I belonged to a home owners association and my neighbors proposed one of the above to be in charge of negotiating a trash pick up contract I would move.I can't even imagine the feeling of knowing that I vote along the same lines as people who would actually vote for one of those clowns for president.Is it a wake up call or do you just pretend that it never happened?
Newt Gingrich?Oh how embarrassed you must be.
![[Image: newt-gingrich-and-Callista-Gingrich.jpg]](http://scm-l3.technorati.com/11/03/09/28883/newt-gingrich-and-Callista-Gingrich.jpg)
Fun fact.This is what his wife looked like before the joker poisoned gotham cities water.His first act as president will be to try that doctor for treason.
See You In Toledo

