Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm waiting
#5

what? Wrote:wait, she's right. I fucked this up already

start the 8 hour clock from this post ><

you can change shifts if it's better for you. Just announce yourself to the boss so that he could write you down in the new team.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm waiting - by what? - 12-20-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm waiting - by Sassy - 12-20-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm waiting - by what? - 12-20-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm waiting - by Anhil8tor - 12-20-2006, 07:15 PM
I'm waiting - by ntype - 12-20-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm waiting - by SanDog - 12-20-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm waiting - by Blueeyedwoman - 12-20-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm waiting - by BIRD33 - 12-21-2006, 02:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by B@nana
09-30-2008, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
10-26-2005, 12:21 AM
Last Post by leucetios
12-11-2004, 07:50 AM
Last Post by TomFoolery
12-05-2004, 11:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)