Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who wears contacts?
#11

fem Wrote:I got cum in my eye once! That wasn't fun!

Seriously though..

I wear contacts and I hate it. I can't wear them when I have bad allergies, it's impossible. I slept in them 2 nights in a row and after that my left one would not clear up, it was blury and gross. Contacts suck.

Chicks with glasses are sexy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Who wears contacts? - by Dr. Lecter - 06-01-2005, 09:13 PM
Who wears contacts? - by paybacksare - 06-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Who wears contacts? - by paybacksare - 06-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Who wears contacts? - by Fairiedust - 06-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Who wears contacts? - by yellowdog - 06-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Who wears contacts? - by Dr. Lecter - 06-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Who wears contacts? - by asshat - 06-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Who wears contacts? - by yellowdog - 06-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Who wears contacts? - by fem - 06-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Who wears contacts? - by yellowdog - 06-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Who wears contacts? - by Bill - 06-01-2005, 09:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
06-06-2005, 09:39 PM
Last Post by Blondie
06-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
11-13-2004, 01:10 AM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
04-29-2004, 11:14 PM
Last Post by greg
04-08-2004, 02:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)