Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who wears thong under garments?
#1

i would but sensations in my anal cavity are distracting

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

In. I like the lacy kind.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

http://www.2thongs.com/thong-pics.html
Reply
#4

I've never worn a thong.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#5

soloca Wrote:http://www.2thongs.com/thong-pics.html

well there goes the afternoon.
Reply
#6

No sir.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#7

paybacksare Wrote:I've never worn underwear.

you don't say....
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:well there goes the afternoon.
yup

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#9

My boxers ride up on me when my ass sweats. Does that count?
Reply
#10

yellowdog Wrote:My boxers ride up on me when my ass sweats. Does that count?

Pics? :drool:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#11

oh my....:drool:
Reply
#12

Hottest thong pic EVAR!!!:
Reply
#13

Swits Wrote:Hottest thong pic EVAR!!!:

yes, very nice.
Reply
#14

I wear thongs quite a bit. They're sexy.
Reply
#15

:eek:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-19-2007, 02:07 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
03-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Last Post by newduser
07-15-2004, 12:14 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-18-2004, 06:05 PM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
04-29-2004, 11:14 PM
Last Post by bobbythong
04-15-2004, 12:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)