Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm Adding Contacts To My Buddy List
#1

Send me a PM if you want in, I'll be accepting 10 people.

You must give reasoning as to why you feel qualified to be added to the list.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

I should already be on that list so you'll not be getting one from me.
Reply
#3

You're wrong. There are no contacts in my buddy list as of 1:57 CST 11/12/04.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

pealse (sp) delete me from the list
TIA

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

please shove the list up your ass.
Reply
#6

Can I get an admin to make sure nothing is wrong with my PM inbox?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Nov 12 2004, 03:10 PM
Can I get an admin to make sure nothing is wrong with my PM inbox?
[snapback]98160[/snapback]



Confusedpit beer:


Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Nov 12 2004, 02:59 PM
You're wrong.  There are no contacts in my buddy list as of 1:57 CST 11/12/04.
[snapback]98149[/snapback]


You're missing my point here. I said "I should" be in there already. Now fuck off.
Reply
#9

anhil8tor added.



"I want in b/c nobody else does :op:"

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

Please remove me from the list.
Reply
#11

Hell yeah I'm a rebel.
:"::
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Nov 12 2004, 02:18 PM
Please remove me from the list.
[snapback]98171[/snapback]

Go back to outing trolls "accidentaly" ( :roll: ) and stay out of my threads. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Nov 12 2004, 03:21 PM
Go back to outing trolls "accidentaly" ( :roll: ) and stay out of my threads.  Thanks.
[snapback]98177[/snapback]


Remove me from the list or I will have you taken out into the "IT" streets and relentlessly flogged with rusty barbed wire.
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Nov 12 2004, 03:22 PM
Remove me from the list or I will have you taken out into the "IT" streets and relentlessly flogged with rusty barbed wire.
[snapback]98179[/snapback]

You better believe him Tom.....

because he IS!!!!!!
Reply
#15

Tribal Dragon added.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by anhil8tor@Nov 12 2004, 03:25 PM
You better believe him Tom.....

because he IS!!!!!!
[snapback]98182[/snapback]



shit man, where did you get that pic
i hope bobo is not gonna blame me for leakin it



Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

Tom,

I pmed you a reason why. Please contact me and let me know your decision.

Thanks,

fem

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#18

fem added because she's beautiful.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Nov 12 2004, 10:21 PM
fem added because she's beautiful.
[snapback]98235[/snapback]

Thanks. :$

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#20

San Dog added just because.


Asshat added because of his lifetime achievements, some of which are listed below:



I regretably request to be added to your list. I probably won't be contacting you, since I don't have anything to say to you, but it since I want to be cool and junk I should be on there.

I came in third in pass punt and kick when I was 9 years old, I got two merit badges in Webelos, I was a hall monitor in 8th grade, I once cut a bus seat to show everyone I wasn't scared, I camped out all night one time, I ran for class president my sophomore year in high school, I used to buy cigarettes before I was 18, and I am moving out of my parents house as soon as I find a good job.

I know there are other qualities that I possess, but I can't think of them right now. Oh, I used to dust the erasers for my math teacher my freshman year in high school. If I think of any more I will PM you.

Asshat.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Last Post by who
08-16-2008, 04:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)