Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What greg wears for JW
#1

:p :lmao:

click here
Reply
#2

THAT WAS SO FUCKING WRONG!!! :lol:

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#3

Mantie panties :lmao:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

Bump for greg :lmao:
Reply
#5

I've heard he has nice "buns"!!!! :lmf: :lmf: :lmf:

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#6

Huh cream filled ... :lmao:
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Apr 7 2004, 04:21 PM
Huh cream filled ... :lmao:
:| :| :| :| :| :|

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#8

what greg .. you dont get cream filled buns ... :lol:
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Apr 7 2004, 04:53 PM
what greg .. you dont get cream filled buns ... :lol:
No!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#10

Greg they are like donuts only called cream buns ...
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Apr 7 2004, 05:00 PM
Greg they are like donuts only called cream buns ...
Right.....................................................( I don't believe you)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:50 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Last Post by Michman
06-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Last Post by greg
01-20-2006, 07:05 AM
Last Post by Blondie
06-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Last Post by Bill
06-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Last Post by olderwoman
03-02-2005, 03:34 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
02-12-2005, 09:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)