The Framingham Police Department in Massachusetts just released Onyango Obama’s mugshot photo to The Washington Times Water Cooler. Mr. Obama, President Obama’s uncle, was arrested by Framingham police last week and charged with a DUI. He is being held by ICE authorities, as he is an illegal immigrant from Kenya.
The Howie Carr Show told listeners today that Onyango was driving with a driver’s license and has a Social Security number.
President Barack Obama’s aunt, Zeituni Onyango, also an illegal immigrant was granted asylum last year.
Question: How does one get granted asylum?
Another Question: What happened with that Solyndra business Obama was raving about?
So a family member of his is an asshole?Thats truly important shit in these hard times.You really are focused on the problems american is facing right now and arent on some weird petty trip thats so inconsequential it makes you look pathetic and like you are reaching really really bad.
One gets granted asylum multiple ways.One being a relative of the president of the united states living in an foreign country that is unstable at times.Is this guys life in danger just living in Kenya being the uncle of the most powerful person on earth?Yes.
It looks like that energy business might have been crooked.You being in the same business are surely shocked that that could happen since you've never heard of Enron, BP etc...I'm pretty sure Obama wasnt CEO or anything and the Feds are investigating so whats your point?
And I thought the execution applause was the most disgusting thing I'd see in a debate this year.Quite a bunch of compassionate souls you vote with.Jesus would be proud as shit.
8, a 30 year old has decent health insurance that he pays for every month.He's walking down the street and some asshole hits and runs him and is never caught.His initial hospital bills are covered but he's going to be in a coma for at least 6 months and his health insurance won't cover the whole thing.Do we pull the plug on this guy and let him die like the above people were cheering for?I can't believe I'm asking this question either in case you were wondering.
So you like the current system where people go to the emergency room when they have inadequate health care coverage?Good to know.Thats not fiscally responsible but whatever I guess.Lets pretend like you care at least.
The democrat lost the NY election I think.Oh well.I'm ok with Wiener having to resign for sending texts of his dick.It shows the democrats have morals.Vitter is shitting in diapers with hookers and the GOP is fine with it.Another example of which party has ethics.Trust me people are noticing this.How is it possible that the economy is in the state its in and Obama is still trusted more on the economy than the GOP?
This made me laugh and think of you(whilst I touched myself).
âDo we keep tax loopholes for oil companies, or do we put teachers back to work?â he said. âShould we keep tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires, or should we invest in education and technology and infrastructure?â
Let me guess your answer.Yes.You are a great American as Sean Hannity says.
WoolyGoat Wrote:my neck of the woods there, fellas
if the guy was bush's uncle...
Finishing sentences helps get your point across.
Here's the details about GWB's younger brother Neil.He was trading with the enemy but a DUI is worse I guess.I don't remember you two getting on your high horse about that.I didnt either.Every family has shit heads.
According to legal documents disclosed Tuesday, Sharon Bush's lawyers questioned Neil Bush closely about the deals, especially a contract with Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp., a firm backed by Jiang Mianheng, the son of former Chinese President Jiang Zemin, that would pay him $2 million in stock over five years.
Marshall Davis Brown, lawyer for Sharon Bush, expressed bewilderment at why Grace would want Bush and at such a high price since he knew little about the semiconductor business.
"You have absolutely no educational background in semiconductors do you?" asked Brown.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm starting to think obama isn't a shoe in.
Well lookey here..The "man" who is so embarrassed at his choices for president he pusses out backing a GOP candidate by pretending he's not paying attention is now so informed he's making predictions.Hilarious.Tell me who's beating him and also tell me how its possible the public still trusts Obama on the economy more than the GOP despite the current economic conditions.
I haven't paid any attention to any of the GOP candidates... I will when they whittle it down some. I don't vote strictly on political lines though unlike you.
I've only been old enough to vote in elections that involved Clinton, Gore vs GWB, GWB vs another living human and Obama vs Glenn Rice's road beef.Yea what fucking idiots I voted for.
You think Obama's not a shoe in but have no idea who he's running against.Nice.
Also who is the one who doesnt take positions strictly on party lines?Search this thread and you'll see its me.Christ you're picking against Obama while admitting you have no idea what the other candidates are for or against.Keep up that Obama's uncle line of attack though.Its resonating.
And finally....Why is it that the public trusts Obama more on the economy than the GOP?Come on guy, we can do this.
See You In Toledo
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2011, 01:20 AM by BIRD33.)
Surely you don't think the public trusts obama on the economy? I'm sure of that. The government does not know how to spend our money. Thats a given. Just take a look at the postal service. Won't this "economic stimulus" just add more to our deficit? Or do we just tax the rich greedy people who know how to make money?
Anhil8tor Wrote:Surely you don't think the public trusts obama on the economy? I'm sure of that. The government does not know how to spend our money. Thats a given. Just take a look at the postal service. Won't this "economic stimulus" just add more to our deficit? Or do we just tax the rich greedy people who know how to make money?
You are a joke.Just regurgitating the stupid talking points.I'm not going to explain how the stimulus will be paid for because A. I already did explain it in this very fucking thread and B. It won't fucking matter, you will just ignore it.
Surely you don't think the public trusts obama on the economy? I'm sure of that.
Maybe click my links in my post from two days ago you fucking idiot before you're so sure of yourself.This poll is from last week.Please explain why the country trusts Obama more on the economy then the GOP.
What do you say to a guy who in the face of stone cold facts either plays dumb or literally can't comprehend what he is looking at?
Before we go any further you understand that this is how polls work, right?They take a random sample of the population and based on that extrapolate what it means on a national level.Do you think a poll of 5000 people would generate a different result?Is that what you are telling me?