Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
You just said you eat patterns, dipshit.
What do you smoke?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:You just said you eat patterns, dipshit.
What do you smoke?
No I do not eat patterns dipshit. I eat only electricity.Medical marijuana.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Don't insult my intelligence fuckface.
Medical marijuana? Why do you smoke medical marajuana?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Don't insult my intelligence fuckface.
Medical marijuana? Why do you smoke medical marajuana?
Ok I'll try not to do
insult his or her intelligence fuckface
too much.Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.
It was the only thing I could think of.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Do you have sex?
Food is more important than sex.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Oh I see. :mellow: But, sex is important too, right?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Oh I see. :mellow: But, sex is important too, right?
Do you think about these things?Are they exactly the same?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Food and sex? Sure they can be. Both are quite hedonistic.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Food and sex? Sure they can be. Both are quite hedonistic.
You can't live without food.I thought so. Who are "They?"Not many people say both.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I think some people would chose sex over food for a while.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:I think some people would chose sex over food for a while.
How long? Why? What kind of people?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Maybe three weeks. That's how long you could live without food. They would because they like sex. People who like sex a lot.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Maybe three weeks. That's how long you could live without food. They would because they like sex. People who like sex a lot.
Perhaps. Just three?I always wondered how long you could live without food.They might have other options.Oh those people.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
AHahaha. Yeah, those people. Sex addicts.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:AHahaha. Yeah, those people. Sex addicts.
What's your favorite movie?
Tell me more. All of them? Sex is more fun alone.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
My favorite movie is Brokeback Mountain.
Sex is not really more fun alone, Sassy. Have you had sex with someone?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:My favorite movie is Brokeback Mountain.
Sex is not really more fun alone, Sassy. Have you had sex with someone?
I haven't seen it. What did you like about
Brokeback Mountain
? Sex is more fun alone.Food is more important than sex.
Who said I had to make sense ?