Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Annnd, you are back to sucking.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Annnd, you are back to sucking.
Are all Annnd you back to sucking?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Take a piss.
Where do you want me to take it?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:On a tree
What is
on a tree
like on a tree.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Yes
This was not a yes or no question.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:I am going to Las Vegas.
Do you think your plan will succeed?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Gosh, I sure hope so. I hope you don't know something I don't. :|
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Gosh, I sure hope so. I hope you don't know something I don't. :|
What are you wearing?
Don't worry about it, .That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about Gosh he or she sure hope so.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:I am wearing a mumu.
Where do you go shopping.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:I shop at the mall.
I haven't heard anything like that before:
said shop at the mall.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Do you eat?
I eat patterns.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
That's right. You eat patterns. Your favorite color is transparent. Do you smoke?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:That's right. You eat patterns. Your favorite color is transparent. Do you smoke?
I like to get it right.No I do not eat patterns. I eat only electricity.I don't have a favorite color is transparent.
My favorite food is patterns. I am an occasional smoker, yes.
Who said I had to make sense ?