Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Caption
#1

[Image: idiot.jpg]
Reply
#2

Hey look it's my long lost braincell.............

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Oh sure, he's big and good looking, but I've got one of these!
(don't know what it is, but I got one!Wink
Reply
#4

These new enemas don't feel too much better than the old ones.
Reply
#5

bump

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#6

I just fucked Leeman in the ass and he screamed like a little school girl.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by who
11-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2007, 01:09 AM
Last Post by Banana
04-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
04-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)