Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Leeman
#1

Kiss in my mouth.
Reply
#2

I concur with the 1-star rating.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Did you know that KISS is urine in Swedish?
Reply
#4

trashy whores are apparently up to date on all international scat lingo

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:trashy whores are apparently up to date on all international scat lingo

You mean that as a term of endearment, I assume.
Reply
#6

I do enjoy a good trashy whore.


Do you miss Tony Amonte? He grew up near me.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:I do enjoy a good trashy whore.


Do you miss Tony Amonte? He grew up near me.

I miss that I can no longer yell "Amonte, you SUCK!"
Reply
#8

Jimmy and I have gone to a handful of games of the past two years. Inevitably, we are in a section where some moron shouts inane things like "SHOOT THE PUCK!" and "SHOOT IT AT THE NET!"...do these morons exist at all games?
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Jimmy and I have gone to a handful of games of the past two years. Inevitably, we are in a section where some moron shouts inane things like "SHOOT THE PUCK!" and "SHOOT IT AT THE NET!"...do these morons exist at all games?
I can assure you that, in Boston, these morons exist in youth hockey, high school hockey, college hockey, and professional hockey.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Jimmy and I have gone to a handful of games of the past two years. Inevitably, we are in a section where some moron shouts inane things like "SHOOT THE PUCK!" and "SHOOT IT AT THE NET!"...do these morons exist at all games?

are you implying that some of the fans are not morons??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

It drives me nuts.

"CHECK HIM!" ...like the player is thinking "OH! You mean I should try to get the puck AWAY from that guy? What an innovative approach!"
Reply
#12

[Image: 80_a3547bb8.jpg]
Reply
#13

Seriously is who the biggest fucking loser you've ever seen post here?everything he posts here is garbage.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by greg
09-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Last Post by PCM
08-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Last Post by bam
02-12-2010, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)