03-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Have time for a video?
03-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Were going to need some polls started today.
1.Do you believe Paddy met some chick for lunch while his wife was pregnant,yes or no?
2.Do you think he was trying screw her while his wife was home pregnant,yes or no?
3.Has paddy let you down?
1.Do you believe Paddy met some chick for lunch while his wife was pregnant,yes or no?
2.Do you think he was trying screw her while his wife was home pregnant,yes or no?
3.Has paddy let you down?
See You In Toledo
03-10-2008, 04:03 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:Wheres the "Has paddy let you down?" poll?
forgot...
I'm almost sure we know the answer to that one tho....
03-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Anhil8tor Wrote:forgot...
I'm almost sure we know the answer to that one tho....
I answered no.
See You In Toledo
03-10-2008, 04:06 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:I answered no.
nana will cancel out your vote.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

