Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's fukkin 4am and i just woke up ....
#21

leeman


you need sleep
Reply
#22

anhil8tor Wrote:leeman


you need sleep


I know ....

But I can do that later .....
Like next year or so ...
Too much going on right now...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#23

like what?

you didnt say ITC was awake right?
Reply
#24

anhil8tor Wrote:like what?

you didnt say ITC was awake right?

She's not even here Sad .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#25

hey lee...

how does loans work with your bank? I'd like to take out a loan and try to catch up with mr. greenbacks (snarg)... can we do something about my bank account?
Reply
#26

anhil8tor Wrote:hey lee...

how does loans work with your bank? I'd like to take out a loan and try to catch up with mr. greenbacks (snarg)... can we do something about my bank account?

Just donated 8K

Place them well in the bets ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

Thank you sir.


I will be 1K on the next Man U game....not to mention some games that I post tomorrow.
Reply
#28

Suck up, have you donated to the site?

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#29

leeman Wrote:Jealous ..???

Over Stoney? No way! I know who you'll come running back when you need some man honey.
Reply
#30

What in the marbles is going on here?

:fuckYou:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post by who
08-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Last Post by Sassy
01-12-2008, 04:11 AM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-27-2006, 06:35 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-29-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post by Sneezy
10-18-2005, 03:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)