Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Here's the fukkin mod-lounge idiots
#1

smells musty
Reply
#2

1st B itches!11111111111!!! fuck all of you.
Reply
#3

Confusedcratch:

[Image: picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=7]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

You sound like a bitter old man.
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Confusedcratch:

[Image: picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=7]

you're
Reply
#6

[Image: funny-pictures-cats-fart-mouth.jpg]
Reply
#7

HOF!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneone!!!!111

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-08-2008, 05:05 AM
idiots
Pussy Magnet
Last Post by who
07-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
07-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-12-2008, 04:11 AM
Last Post by Raiden
06-29-2006, 02:34 AM
Last Post by Raiden
06-23-2006, 03:23 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-29-2005, 11:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)