Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just woke up. It's nearly 2am. I get this phone call:
#1

from some bitch I nailed a year ago and haven't seen for at least 7 months.

Ring ring

Spork: "2am? You're lucky I'm awake bitch"
Girl: "yeah yeah whatever...listen you wanna go to Canada?"
Spork: "What? Canada? Do I fucking sound like I wanna go to Canada?"
Girl: "Listen let's go to Canada. It's me, my friend and her BF."
Spork: "What does this have to do with me? I hate Canada."
Girl: "Yeah. I need someone to go to Canada with. You'll get laid."
Spork: "So what you're telling me is that you're willing to suck my dick in exchange for my presence in Canada?"
Girl "uh...yeah."
...
.....
......
Girl: "Fine! Don't go!"
Click.

Pm me for her phone number.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

Upon reading your stories I'm quite sure that you stopped seeing girls about a year ago and that you are exploring "new ways" (sup fag).
Reply
#3

Unless the chick was banging.......I cant say it would tempt me to go to Canada either.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

wgaf?


Sin

MT
Reply
#5

Prolly needs you to go cause she's so fugly no Canadian dude would nail her.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

i am starting to think spork is a 19 year old high schooler living with his parents and he is trying to live vicairously (sp?) through the movies.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:i am starting to think spork is a 19 year old high schooler living with his parents and he is trying to live vicairously (sp?) through the movies.


Spork is a troll plain and simple. The sooner you fuckers quit trying to figure him/her out the better.

Fuck.
Reply
#8

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Spork is a troll plain and simple. The sooner you fuckers quit trying to figure him/her out the better.

1/2 troll, half ignorant fuck trying to look like a bad ass.
Reply
#9

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Unless the chick was banging.......I cant say it would tempt me to go to Canada either.
You should try it before you knock it. :*>
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:You should try it before you knock it. :*>

I said unless the chick was bangin......... Wink :$

Fuck.
Reply
#11

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I said unless the chick was bangin......... Wink :$
:$





















When will you be here? Wink
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote::$





















When will you be here? Wink

Leaving now. :lol2:

Fuck.
Reply
#13

Just for the record: I did not call Spork.

><
Reply
#14

How is it that I find Spork's stories interesting and yet hate them at the same time?
Reply
#15

Spork is Spork.

Spork stories are accounts of Spork's life.

Please, one at a time for autographs. Thanks.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#16

That Spork.....he has the cure for the daily blues.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-07-2009, 11:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)