Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
WTF!!!!
And noone is posting .....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 2,320
Threads: 176
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:WTF!!!!
And noone is posting .....
Ummmmmmmmmm............. good morning?
[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.
Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.
I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Morning it is ....
But good .... I don't know yet .... Need coffee first ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
post
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Stoney Wrote:post
More like pad ...
But still a post...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
i think tom fucked the site up again.
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey, what happened to my custom title?
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Cameltoe280 Wrote:i think tom fucked the site up again.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Stoney Wrote:Hey, what happened to my custom title?
What do you wanna have ...?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:What do you wanna have ...?
nothing really, just wondering what happened to the one i had.
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Stoney Wrote:nothing really, just wondering what happened to the one i had.
I did a crash upgrade due to some security issues and i think they got lost then ..
And you can "buy" your own now in the store ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
oh
ok
So how've you been doing?
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Well ... Rather decent ... can't complaint that much ....
And you?...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
same ole same ole really.
still use msn?
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Yes ... Haven't seen you in a while...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
heh
you were the only reason I ever turned it on.
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Stoney Wrote:heh
you were the only reason I ever turned it on.
:wub:
Ps I'm there
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
minorthreat Wrote:Sluts
Jealous ..???
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?