Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have no time or energy
#1

to pour through the MAG7 drivel. Cliff notes?
Reply
#2

They used the guise of trying to merge with us in order to prop themselves up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Cool Hand Luke met BIRD33 and then decided to beat himself to death with his own keyboard. I love you.
Reply
#4

We ran them.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

basically a bunch of people here have their undies in a bundle over words on the internet.

funny, really.
Reply
#6

Remember the pounding we used to take from SQBimmer, Raiden and MajorPrivate? Same thing.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:basically a bunch of people here have their undies in a bundle over words on the internet.

funny, really.

1. Hand Luke

2. nicthaninja

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:basically a bunch of people here have their undies in a bundle over words on the internet.

funny, really.

This smack post brought to you by 2001. I love you.
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:1. Hand Luke

2. nicthaninja

whatever dude.

you act all tough and shit on here yet are different via pm. what up with that?

besides, i see a few threads and hundreds of posts to back up my claim.
Reply
#10

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:basically a bunch of people here have their undies in a bundle over words on the internet.

funny, really.

Keep Swinging

[Image: miss-south-carolina-2007-teen-pageant.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#11

Pepsi?


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
BIRD33, pepsi

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:you act all tough and shit on here yet are different via pm. what up with that?

besides, i see a few threads and hundreds of posts to back up my claim.

I'm really a nice guy.

Threads and posts that you generated because you care enough about the internet to propose bored mergers that nobody gives a fuck about except you, out of love for your dying bored.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Pepsi?


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
BIRD33, pepsi

If the merger raised her from the dead I'm all about it. I love pepsi.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

Ummm..Motherfucking Pepsi?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (5 members and 1 guests)
Tribal Dragon, BIRD33, Cool Hand Luke, Paddy, pepsi

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:If the merger raised her from the dead I'm all about it. I love pepsi.


I do to.She was the female version of cool hand luke but smarter.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:I do to.She was the female version of cool hand luke but smarter.

I've seen her logged in several times. But I think that Snarg explained that when she died she willed her password to her husband and now he lurks to keep her memory alive. I love you.
Reply
#18

Thats sad and bizarre at the same time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

figures that snarg has ties to the dead

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

I guess those guys only travel here with a buddy.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)