Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Review:

1. Too fucking hot.
2. People just hand their money to you.
3. NY has hotter women.
4. Women are easy.
5. Stupid fucking guinnis learn I'm from NY and try to become my best friend asap.

Flying back to Vegas tomorrow.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

SproK is a legend in his own e-mind.
Reply
#3

Nobody here likes you. Log out and lose your p/w.
Reply
#4

SporK Wrote:5. Stupid fucking guinnis learn I'm from NY and try to become my best friend asap.

Funny how similiar people tend to hang out together. Do they live with their mommies too?
Reply
#5

SporK Wrote:2. People just hand their money to you.
Up front, or after the anal sex?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
02-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Fuck Vegas
Banana
Last Post by BIRD33
10-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Las Vegas
Blondie
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-07-2007, 05:52 AM
Last Post by SporK
08-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Last Post by lookout below
07-27-2006, 07:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)