Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who wears contacts?
#1

I'm at work, and there's a little tear in my left contact, so it's slipping around, irritating my cornea, and eyelid, etc. And my glasses are at home.

Good times.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

You work?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#3

I am going to go blind. I wear my contacts all day and all night. I never take them out, never clean them, which I'm supposed to do nightly. I change them about once every two-three months.

I need Lasik surgery because I stink at contact-care. I had one slip behind my eye-ball once. That was fun.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#4

so your all saying i should get contacts....Confusedcratch:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

20/20 for me!

I could never wear contacts, it freaks me out to get stuff near my eye.
Reply
#6

yellowdog Wrote:I wear goggles for my bukkake scenes.
:eek:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

Dr. Lecter Wrote::eek:
That was funny.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#8

Dr. Lecter Wrote::eek:
I thought we were only talking prescription eyewear.
Reply
#9

yellowdog Wrote:20/20 for me!

I could never wear contacts, it freaks me out to get stuff near my eye.

I got cum in my eye once! That wasn't fun!

Seriously though..

I wear contacts and I hate it. I can't wear them when I have bad allergies, it's impossible. I slept in them 2 nights in a row and after that my left one would not clear up, it was blury and gross. Contacts suck.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#10

fem Wrote:I got cum in my eye once! That wasn't fun!
You should try goggles.
Reply
#11

fem Wrote:I got cum in my eye once! That wasn't fun!

Seriously though..

I wear contacts and I hate it. I can't wear them when I have bad allergies, it's impossible. I slept in them 2 nights in a row and after that my left one would not clear up, it was blury and gross. Contacts suck.

Chicks with glasses are sexy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
06-06-2005, 09:39 PM
Last Post by Blondie
06-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
11-13-2004, 01:10 AM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
04-29-2004, 11:14 PM
Last Post by greg
04-08-2004, 02:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)