Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

tiger woods missed the cut!!!!!!!!!!
#1

first time since 1998
birdied 16 to get to cut line
bogied 18 to miss it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Tiger Woods is overrated and he sucks

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

gholf is ghey...
Reply
#4

Tiger Woods has sucked since he met that woman
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:Tiger Woods has sucked since he met that woman

That's because he has pussy on his mind at all times now.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#6

142 cuts in a row
the next besdt all time is 29 less than that
longest current streak is 19

his skill speaks for itself
you may not like him, but he is a titan of the sport

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-05-2010, 01:27 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-08-2009, 06:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)