Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just incase anyone missed it - blondies point, what is was, I am not sure. NSFW

blondie was trying to make some stupid point ( not sure what ) by posting my 20 yr old pic.. for those of you who didn't catch it - here enjoy

[Image: suzy.jpg]

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}

:drool:

why thank you. =)

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}

you were shaving that thing even back when shaving wasn't all that common. nice.

I have been shaving since I was 15 there. It was for bikini purposes. I had sex with someone who went totally nuts about it and figured I would keep doing it. The first time I had sex with my husband and he saw, he went crazy too and he took on the job. Since I developed the bleeding disorder, we tend to shave a little less because if I get cut I either bleed profusely or get blood clots, which both suck. So as soon as I am cleared I am going to dye my hair to make things interesting again.

Who
Broken

Post tits.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

It was posted first by somebody at CF.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

Suzy>Blondie.

phantom Wrote:Post tits.

post your dick cock sucker. Or post blondies puss, if not stfu then and go jack off in a corner somewhere and get the fuck away from me.

Who
Broken

phantom Wrote:It was posted first by somebody at CF.

by you I am sure, I don't go to CF so I don't care wtf they do over there.

MT what does that mean?

Who
Broken

suzy Wrote:post your dick cock sucker. Or post blondies puss, if not stfu then and go jack off in a corner somewhere and get the fuck away from me.

His "baby" jacks him off over the computer or phone. That is when she isn't blowing strange men in the driveway.

suzy Wrote:by you I am sure, I don't go to CF so I don't care wtf they do over there.

MT what does that mean?

It means suzy is greater than blondie.

ahh thanks for the clarification on each.

Who
Broken

Suzy is three times the woman blondie is.

phantom Wrote:Suzy is three times the woman blondie is.

awww, is that a subtle hint to my weight gain faggot? How sweet. Try again.

Who
Broken

Suzy, are you italian?

Phantoms a fat guy.

See You In Toledo

Flump, yes and irish. The italian is more predominant.
Bird, I figured that he was because of how he acts towards people.

Who
Broken

BIRD33 Wrote:Phantoms a fat guy.

You wouldn't say that if I was standing next to Suzy.

suzy Wrote:Flump, yes and irish. The italian is more predominant.
Bird, I figured that he was because of how he acts towards people.

I have "known" 3 itialian girls in my time and every single one of them was way above average on the horny scale. I didn't know if that was an ethnic thing or just a coincidence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM