07-21-2004, 01:15 AM
Castles for sale
07-21-2004, 01:35 AM
Liked the castle for sale in North Carolina.
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
07-21-2004, 06:31 PM
i want one.
07-21-2004, 08:32 PM
I am putting together a consortium to make a bid on the one in South Africa, with the 9 hole golf course. We have 3 people need 2 more in order make it an even $100,000 each.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
07-21-2004, 08:39 PM
Quote:Originally posted by devious@Jul 20 2004, 10:29 PM...
07-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 21 2004, 12:39 PMYou'll need to raise your offer.
I'm in if Vit E will spank me!
07-21-2004, 08:50 PM
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jul 21 2004, 11:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jul 21 2004, 11:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-banana@Jul 21 2004, 12:39 PMYou'll need to raise your offer. [/b][/quote]
I'm in if Vit E will spank me!
I'm in if VitE will shave his butt ? ? ? ? ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
A house went up for sale
Blondie
50 Cent's 52 Room Mansion Up For Sale
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by ntype
05-04-2007, 01:39 AM
05-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-29-2006, 11:33 AM
03-29-2006, 11:33 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-05-2005, 11:30 PM
10-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-13-2005, 03:20 PM
07-13-2005, 03:20 PM
There's a sweet snowmobile for sale
VitaminE
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

