Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A house went up for sale
#1

two doors down from me. TEN THOUSAND dollars less than what I paid for mine 8 years ago. ><
Reply
#2

Welcome to california.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

2 years ago I was seriously thinking of buying close to my office.All my friends were telling me I was a sucker for not going for it and I would regret all the money I could have saved.That particular house is back on the market and has dropped by 25 G's.

I like not paying taxes and pocketing the couple hundred a month I'm saving by renting.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Do you still split the rent with your mom?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:Welcome to california, where the current temp is 68 f. and after a slight drizzle overnight we are back in business, surfs up with a forcast of sun, highs in the low 70's and a cool breez from the east. Welcome to winter.

50
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:Do you still split the rent with your mom?

The only thing I'm splitting is 20 to 30 year old womens hoo ha's.

Don't forget to bring bread and milk home or you'll get in trouble.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:Do you still split the rent with your mom?

I would never pay more then one Benjamin for living in a basement... it's gotta be cold down there.
Reply
#8

this is especially hilarious from two people old enough to be my parents.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:The only thing I'm splitting is 20 to 30 year old womens hoo ha's.

no wonder why your in fantasy land..
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:this is especially hilarious from two people old enough to be my parents.

you freakin wish
Reply
#11

oldielox Wrote:no wonder why your in fantasy land..

Sin,

The person who wanted to get together with me during your trip to jersey.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

oldielox Wrote:I would never pay more then one Benjamin for living in a basement... it's gotta be cold down there.

"S&M Benjamin" signing in in ....7.....6.....5.......4...
Reply
#13

oldielox Wrote:you freakin wish

I'm guessing you're in your mid 40's.So its a stretch but definitely a possibility.

Its ok, I hear death is painless.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Remember when everyone you knew was flipping houses?Thats going to seem like a fad in 20 years.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Sin,

The person who wanted to get together with me during your trip to jersey.

get together as in coffee, your to high on yourself bird. I live in Florida... you actually think I go up there to find me some booty... you have got to be kidding yourself right?
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm guessing you're in your mid 40's.So its a stretch but definitely a possibility.

Its ok, I hear death is painless.

not a possibility.... I'm not like the rest of my generation that had children at a young age... not that it's wrong or anything... I chose not to....

I chose to live my life, have fun, travel and save before having a child. gimmie a break, I'm 42 and had him when 33 instead of in my Teens or 20's. goes to show I'm a leader and not a follower.
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Remember when everyone you knew was flipping houses?Thats going to seem like a fad in 20 years.

I'm flipping one right now. I bought it for $35,000. Its more work than I need, but interesting.
Reply
#18

I know a bunch who were but everyone is too scared to now.A gay couple I know has three houses on the market and none are getting 25k close to what they were asking.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Where did you find a house for 35K Flumper?
Does it need 250K in repairs?
Reply
#20

ignoring me? lol

worm stuck in your throat?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
11-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Last Post by who
11-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-31-2009, 08:31 PM
Last Post by who
11-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-07-2008, 04:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)