Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Happy New Year assholes.
See you again in 6 months.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Heya sis.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This is a regular fucking family reunion.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
You're the perverted uncle that no one likes.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Come on.I'm not perverted.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
We still wouldn't like you if you weren't so there is no need to lie.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Did I say perverted? I meant retarded.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If I thought this was the first time you two ganged up on a guy I'd feel honored.Whores.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Thank you :wub:
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This baby will not go to college.
[video=youtube;eIBvUvT6sVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIBvUvT6sVU[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
sure could have used this little whore while we were trying to get to 2010 posts.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
She was doing this "school" thing.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
you didnt hear me come up with lame excuses. i gave it everything i had.
Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
And you fell short, yet again.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
another small penis joke?
Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Does size matter when it's going into a poop chute? I'd think there'd be less chance of getting the tip covered in poop if it were smaller. Am I right?
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
i wouldnt br the right one to answer. im pretty large.