Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yo Fukkers
#1

When y'all gonna re-mod retsod?

Pep it up will ya!?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:When y'all gonna re-mod retsod?

Pep it up will ya!?

Leeman went for a little car right. He should be release.....um I mean back in a few days. He'll pull the switch.
Reply
#3

We don't need no stinkin sheep!
Reply
#4

why would I be re-modded?
Reply
#5

who is retsod?
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:We don't need no stinkin sheep!

speeeeek for your seeeeelf.
Reply
#7

Blondie Wrote:We don't need no stinkin sheep!

I could use a sheep. :$

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:I could use a sheep. :$

see above. :fuckYou:
Reply
#9

Everytime I read sheep, my mind quotes a Bible verse
Reply
#10

Deuteronomy 6:7 I think
Reply
#11

And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children........?

prolly
Reply
#12

I like deu 6:12


beware lest thou forget the LORD, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.



RACK

prolly
Reply
#13

can I smite your ass cheek?
Reply
#14

SizeMatters Wrote:And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children........?

Oops wrong verse. The one I was thinking says "All we like sheep have gone astray. We have turned everyone to his own way, and the Lord hath layed on him the iniquity of us all". Don't know where it is. Isaiah sounds right
Reply
#15

I have something I'm wanting to lay on all of you too.
Reply
#16

retsod Wrote:Deuteronomy 6:7 I think
Deuteronomy 6:7

7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Deuteronomy 6:7

7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Oh god, not another chubby!
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Deuteronomy 6:7

7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

I got confused. I haven't read my Bible in years
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Deuteronomy 6:7

7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.


sup 3 minutes ago?

prolly
Reply
#20

retsod Wrote:Oops wrong verse. The one I was thinking says "All we like sheep have gone astray. We have turned everyone to his own way, and the Lord hath layed on him the iniquity of us all". Don't know where it is. Isaiah sounds right

Isaiah 53:6
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Last Post by who
03-23-2008, 04:41 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-27-2006, 01:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)