Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Asking you fukkers to come with constructive critisism will be like asking Snarg ...
#1

not to be old.

But please try.

1. What do you think of the new format?
2. Any problems that need be fixed? (and deleting Bird is not a "problem")
3. Have you tried to check out all the features? (Blog, CMS, updated user profiles etc)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

leeman Wrote:not to be old.

But please try.

1. What do you think of the new format?
2. Any problems that need be fixed? (and deleting Bird is not a "problem")
3. Have you tried to check out all the features? (Blog, CMS, updated user profiles etc)

1.Overall it works fine.
2.None that I can think of.The search function seems better.
3.I'm the most prolific blogger here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

1. I never saw the old format but this one is alright. More theme options would be nice though, the white/blue look gets a little old. Just my opinion.

2. I didn't see a place where you could read your sent PMs. It says you have a certain number of messages stored when you click the "sent" folder but nothing shows up. And is not having a smileys list in the reply area part of your "thing" or an oversight?

3. No, I suck on noticing/clicking links and settings.
Reply
#4

JCW Wrote:1. I never saw the old format but this one is alright. More theme options would be nice though, the white/blue look gets a little old. Just my opinion.


2. I didn't see a place where you could read your sent PMs. It says you have a certain number of messages stored when you click the "sent" folder but nothing shows up. And is not having a smileys list in the reply area part of your "thing" or an oversight?

3. No, I suck on noticing/clicking links and settings.

Still working on the layout with colors and stuff so it will change.
Sent items has to be choosen in forum settings.
Start clicking.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

And I will install a css compressor so the site load will improve 150%, but will do that when I'm done with the coloring and final tweaks.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

150%!!!1!!!!1!1!!!

good work boss!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:150%!!!1!!!!1!1!!!

good work boss!

Trying to type in normal technical way will be shooting over everyones head here anyway.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

i like it lee.
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Trying to type in normal technical way will be shooting over everyones head here anyway.

If you want to talk shop away from these computer illiterates pm me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I resist change so don't do it again.

haven't had any problems.

no.


on a related note.. why is mozilla crashing so much lately.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:I resist change so don't do it again.

haven't had any problems.

no.


on a related note.. why is mozilla crashing so much lately.

Update it to 3.5.6 you lazy fukker.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

leeman Wrote:not to be old.

But please try.

1. What do you think of the new format?
2. Any problems that need be fixed? (and deleting Bird is not a "problem")
3. Have you tried to check out all the features? (Blog, CMS, updated user profiles etc)

1. its fine, i dont really give a fuck.
2. fixing the login problem would be fantastic. and give me credit for making a $300 purchase on amazon through this shit hole.
3. no, i introduced everyone to how fun the blog feature is, ive done enough.
Reply
#13

Is there a way we can make CT look less desperate when he asks for pics?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

CT280 Wrote:1. its fine, i dont really give a fuck.
2. fixing the login problem would be fantastic. and give me credit for making a $300 purchase on amazon through this shit hole.
3. no, i introduced everyone to how fun the blog feature is, ive done enough.

Again, WHAT fukking login problem??
Please include computer OS and browser model and version.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

My admin powers have yet to be restored. Please fix. TIA

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#16

1) Looks pretty cool
2) I still have a tiny avatard. I've been asking for a bigger one for over 5 years now. Fuck off!
3) I updated my tiny avatar.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#17

Tribal Dragon Wrote:1) Looks pretty cool
2) I still have a tiny avatard. I've been asking for a bigger one for over 5 years now. Fuck off!
3) I updated my tiny avatar.

Avatard size will/might go "up" when i finalize stuff.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

leeman Wrote:Again, WHAT fukking login problem??
Please include computer OS and browser model and version.

oh, i dont know. the same fucking problem ive been bitching about for 3 weeks?????


dell 4568 with a resistorless AG2 processor and i updated the syntax reflector so i know thats not the problem.

just fix it.
Reply
#19

how much did you pay for the syntax reflector?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

CT280 Wrote:oh, i dont know. the same fucking problem ive been bitching about for 3 weeks?????


dell 4568 with a resistorless AG2 processor and i updated the syntax reflector so i know thats not the problem.

just fix it.

What kind of mouse are you using?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)