12-24-2008, 06:12 AM
PineChic
Regular
"that strange guy in the neighboorhood"
I'm not a GUY !!! helllllooo !!!!!!
Regular
"that strange guy in the neighboorhood"
I'm not a GUY !!! helllllooo !!!!!!
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:brown noser.
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
pineschic Wrote:I think Michman was calling Leeman a brown noser . LOl I could have it wrong tho. lol
who Wrote:she's not the only one with her head stuck up someones ass
just saying
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol