Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Harold Reynolds confirms that he was fired for sexual harassment
#1

Here's the kicker -- Reynolds wants his job back. "This was a total misunderstanding," Reynolds told the New York Post. "My goal is to sit down and get back. To be honest with you, I gave a woman a hug and I felt like it was misinterpreted."

(Maybe it was that baseball bat in your pocket that gave her the wrong idea.)

Even if he's telling the truth, Reynolds has yet to address rumors that this might not have been his first offense. If he was, for example, on double-secret probation for prior incidents of that ilk, it could be that merely venturing close to the "line" was enough to get him the "shoe".

The whole situation makes no sense to us. If he had a history of sexual harassment that was sufficiently severe to bring about termination based merely on a misunderstood hug, why would ESPN have just signed him for six years?
Reply
#2

He gave her an inappropriate hug at an Outback Steakhouse.This is apparently the 4th or 5th time he's had women report him to human resources.ESPN has a history of not firing people after the first or second time this happens cause they don't want to get sued for wrongful termination.I read that Mike tirico was even suspended for the same thing a couple of years ago which suprised me since he's real uncle tommish.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Lance Bass is gay.
Reply
#4

I thought all the bras on ESPN were uncle tommish...



Question bird.. If I use the phrase "Uncle Tom" in front of chef.. will he take offense to it?
Reply
#5

try "porch monkey"
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:I thought all the bras on ESPN were uncle tommish...



Question bird.. If I use the phrase "Uncle Tom" in front of chef.. will he take offense to it?

Speaking for all black men I'd say yea if the the context was you calling him that.Its the whole blacks can only call themselves the n word concept

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Get ready to se HR on that faggoty Best damn sports show.

"I had a meeting," Reynolds said, "but rather than focus on the details, I'd prefer to focus on the future. I don't understand all of the factors that went into ESPN's decision, but management has always had the power to terminate, and they decided to exercise it. I respectfully disagree with their decision, but I'm not going to sacrifice my relationship with ESPN just to make a media point."

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Who is Harold Reynolds?
Reply
#9

Raiden Wrote:Who is Harold Reynolds?


Men watch this sport called baseball.He's a commentator.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Men watch this sport called baseball.He's a commentator.


And women><
Reply
#11

So what exactly is an inappropriate hug?
Reply
#12

I bet he grabbed her ass.I think its weird you can get a sexual harrasment charge outside the office.If you and another person are eating dinner on your own dime is that work?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I bet he grabbed her ass.I think its weird you can get a sexual harrasment charge outside the office.If you and another person are eating dinner on your own dime is that work?


I can't believe some nasty bitch wouldn't let someone famous like H. Reynolds grab her ass.. I bet Linda Cohn woulda let him cup her breast.
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:I can't believe some nasty bitch wouldn't let someone famous like H. Reynolds grab her ass.. I bet Linda Cohn woulda let him cup her breast.


That chick is going to get a nice settlement from ESPN.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

If I could get just a dollar for every time some guy "inappropriately hugged" me, grabbed my ass or brushed against me "accidentally" I'd be a bazillionaire.
Reply
#16

I can't think of a single job I've had where I wasn't at least mildly sexually harassed.

Too bad I'm not sue happy.
Reply
#17

Blondie Wrote:I can't think of a single job I've had where I wasn't at least mildly sexually harassed.

Too bad I'm not sue happy.

You're a whore. Sexual harrassment does not apply.
Reply
#18

Is calling chicks in the office "babe" and "honey" sexual harrassment? I've got a bad habit of doing that. Mostly innocuously, like "Thanks, babe", etc.
Reply
#19

Be glad you're not a baseball commentator.
Reply
#20

Raiden Wrote:You're a whore. Sexual harrassment does not apply.


Bite me fuckface.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-21-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Last Post by quint
08-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Sexual Fantasies
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Last Post by Paddy
01-29-2007, 03:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)