Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I had a sexual dream
#1

about a member here last night. Let's just hope you have better stamina in real life, 'Quick Draw.'
Reply
#2

Huh ><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

for once your obsession about me has gone elsewhere

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

HEY !!!
I'm not a "quick draw" ... Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

sorry, it has been a long time
always better the second round
let's go!!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

snarg Wrote:sorry, it has been a long time
always better the second round
let's go!!!
[Image: 1577-viagra.jpg]

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#7

For some reason I think the person you dreamt about was leu.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#8

i wasnt asleep, but i "dreamt" of MT two minutes ago when i was diddling the bean.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Dream job
ntype
Last Post by Firemanz84
03-22-2008, 04:00 AM
Last Post by Devious
03-21-2008, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-15-2008, 01:22 PM
Last Post by Devious
08-12-2007, 09:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)