Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Honcho
#1

One more PM like that and I'm posting it in the GF.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:One more PM like that and I'm posting it in the GF.

:$

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

the boss is a slut
i got the same pm

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

The pop up PM sender is kind of slick.

Nice mod.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

I know ...

DHTML is good sometimes...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Last Post by Nonsense
02-14-2007, 09:45 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2007, 01:47 PM
Last Post by Pickle
12-15-2006, 11:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)