Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yo Honcho
#1

I'm ready for my keys. TIA.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Oh, you're finally ready? We've been waiting so long!
Reply
#3

quit c'blocking

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:quit c'blocking

can you change my av when you get your keys


TIA!
Reply
#5

Sorry, I thought this thread was titled Hooker!
Reply
#6

Someone is still mad about....

Wild Vs Flames.
Fri. 26 FLAMES W 2-1 WCCO KSTC

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:Someone is still mad about....

Wild Vs Flames.
Fri. 26 FLAMES W 2-1 WCCO KSTC

Pfffft. Wild plays shit hockey.
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Pfffft. Wild plays shit hockey.

Oh my! Lemme guess you and Princess Jimmy still hate defensive minded hockey teams.

Wild vs Cannucks tonight. Wager?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Just please beat the holy shit right out of the sedin sisters and I'll mail you a Timmy's. Double Double.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:I'm ready for my keys. TIA.

Are keys part of the retirment plan? If so, I'll give you mine.
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Are keys part of the retirment plan? If so, I'll give you mine.

RACK!
Reply
#12

The keys here are part of my 401k plan. It's comforting to have.
Reply
#13

...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2007, 01:47 PM
Last Post by Pickle
12-15-2006, 11:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)