Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Big Ups to the honcho
#1

Thanks for bringing the shitterbox back. This place is getting that old IT vibe back. Plus pimping the profile pages was a nice touch.

Thanks Lee!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

thanks for bringing E back..
Reply
#3

hey hey who's there
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:thanks for bringing E back..

[Image: 16838_360362.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

I'm down as long as its in the ice house...
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm down as long as its in the ice house...

if you don't speak coonass, ice house = colon
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:if you don't speak coonass, ice house = colon
I will let you know if I do not.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

what? Wrote:if you don't speak coonass, ice house = colon

I take it you've seen pics.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Thanks for bringing the shitterbox back. This place is getting that old IT vibe back. Plus pimping the profile pages was a nice touch.

Thanks Lee!

Suck up! What are you angling for? Points? Forget it.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Suck up! What are you angling for? Points? Forget it.

Modship. It's what he is always after.
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Modship. It's what he is always after.

I vote no.
Reply
#12

The fuck is up with avs? :ct:
Reply
#13

I havent seen anyones av since I came back, I didnt know we still had avs?
Reply
#14

apple Wrote:I havent seen anyones av since I came back, I didnt know we still had avs?

Go into your user CP...turn on avs.
Reply
#15

I have a penis.



(quick somebody sig that)
Reply
#16

oh...:$ Well thats just stupid. And so is my avatar :ct:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Last Post by Nonsense
02-14-2007, 09:45 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2007, 01:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)