Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Spork is sexy.
#1

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

X loves you


go home
Reply
#3

I heard you're getting married. Congrats, brother!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

another foolish man down this earth !
Reply
#5

Pictures first.
Reply
#6

I would have went with a different descriptive term starting with "s"
Reply
#7

Normally I would make a joke, but in this instance I agree.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:I heard you're getting married. Congrats, brother!


I didnt see this in Paddypedia.I don't know what to believe.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I didnt see this in Paddypedia.I don't know what to believe.
http://www.phoenixforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=18630

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Blondeinabenz Wrote:This was the Post Of The Day. Nice work, Bill. And a RACK goes your way.

I feel sorry for her.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Why would someone want to send Bill a rack?
Reply
#12

Sunny Wrote:Why would someone want to send Bill a rack?

I loves me some tits....
Reply
#13

He's writing his own wedding vows?I'm calling bullshit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Bird33,

Why do you not believe that Teh SporK has fallen in love?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
05-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-26-2008, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-07-2008, 12:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)