Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lecter MD, and other Mets fans
#1

http://www.eblogx.de/flashvideo_7312_bas...aeger.html

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

I don't remember seeing that play, I must've been drnuk, or not in the country or something. Weird.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

I was at the Phils game tonight.I took 3 $20 bets with me taking the side of the phillies not making the postseason.Easy money.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

This might haunt me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:This might haunt me.

Like the Vikings and VitE ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:Like the Vikings and VitE ???

I'm fairly sure Vit E lost his balls in the great community vibe depression of '04.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

They'll make you sweat it out before you win the bet.

Something like a 3-way wild card tie...Phils win the first playoff, lost the second...maybe extra innings.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

I'm loving my phillies bet.They'll get you just excited enough to think they have a chance but blow it in the end.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm loving my phillies bet.They'll get you just excited enough to think they have a chance but blow it in the end.

Bump


Cry

What a catastrophe. haha

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

you'll always have '86

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:you'll always have '86

I'm focusing on the word "always", sadly.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Bump


Cry

What a catastrophe. haha

I lost my ass on this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm fairly sure Vit E lost his balls in the great community vibe depression of '04.


Has it been that long. I miss 'em like it was yesterday.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:I lost my ass on this.

You're black dude, you've got plenty to spare.
Besides, it must be somewhat bittersweet for you.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#15

Yea its a bet I'm fine with losing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea its a bet I'm fine with losing.
I like to bet against my favorite sports teams to hedge.
I plan to make a few large on the Islanders this year.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#17

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I like to bet against my favorite sports teams to hedge.
I plan to make a few large on the Islanders this year.

You must be betting against 8.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

8's Lock of the week is my source for opposite bets.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#19

fuck you guys
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-30-2008, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)