Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BEW next questions
#1

- Why do people still post here
- This board is slow discuss
- You should really post at my board who got hundreds of posts every second, discuss
- BEW : I am the attention whore of the day. discuss (this is an order)
- Where are the hundreds of new members ?
- Who will post still here ? discuss if you want to post in my place
- BEW : I am clueless and a flappy vagina. how to get new friends.

continue as long as you want.
Reply
#2

I thought you guys made up?
Reply
#3

ntype,

This is your official invitation to the X.

Sin,
The Remains Of The WTF Blowout
Reply
#4

all my bitches do what FFF tells them to do
Reply
#5

prothought Wrote:ntype,

This is your official invitation to the X.

Sin,
The Remains Of The WTF Blowout

believe me or not I do have an account there I just have forgotten the url (and I suppose that however BEW banned me there or just gave me some nazi reputation so I don't bother checking) :lol:
Reply
#6

glad to see your posting skills still suck; douchebag
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-08-2010, 05:16 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Last Post by who
10-03-2008, 06:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)