08-17-2006, 05:44 AM
A New UJ Goddess Has A Nic Similar To Mine
08-17-2006, 06:05 AM
She looks special.
How did she get the outfit form Homer?
How did she get the outfit form Homer?
08-17-2006, 06:10 AM
I dunno but I was annoyed her nic was so similar to mine here.
08-17-2006, 06:21 AM
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I dunno but I was annoyed her nic was so similar to mine here.What is her nic? The link doesn't work on my computer. I don't know why.
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE][/COLOR]
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
08-17-2006, 06:22 AM
BlueyedSouthernGirl. She is full figured.
08-17-2006, 09:08 AM
I know who stole the cookies !
08-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Why do I invision a creaking trailer floor when I click the link?
08-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Shenanigans Wrote:Why do I invision a creaking trailer floor when I click the link?
I couldn't see the floor on the pics
08-17-2006, 04:14 PM
jealous?
08-17-2006, 04:44 PM
UnderWhelmed Wrote:jealous?
like "are you jealous not to be some fat lady instead of being a men in shape ?"
08-18-2006, 12:09 AM
I am getting Lil dog a tent for his birthday. I did not know Vicky's had them. Sweet.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
08-18-2006, 12:17 AM
She's a big girl. Sadly i'm a marked man at UJ and can't even risk the smiley code.
08-18-2006, 12:20 AM
AnalHamster Wrote:She's a big girl. Sadly i'm a marked man at UJ and can't even risk the smiley code.Yeah, you better be careful...that's a helluva risk to take.
08-18-2006, 12:22 AM
WoolyGoat Wrote:Yeah, you better be careful...that's a helluva risk to take.
He did not WHERE he is marked.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
08-18-2006, 01:37 AM
That was the least successful goddess thread ever.
08-18-2006, 02:42 AM
AnalHamster Wrote:That was the least successful goddess thread ever.
There have been worse
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
There's A New UJ Goddess - NSFW
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2006, 08:30 PM
04-04-2006, 08:30 PM
A New Goddess
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-27-2006, 06:52 PM
01-27-2006, 06:52 PM
There's A New UJ Goddess NSFW
Blueeyedwoman
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

