Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

There's A New UJ Goddess - NSFW
#1

Her name is Roulette and she is an 18 year old Canada university student.
Reply
#2

*snore*

Perhaps the people at, ohhh I dunno, UJ >< would be interested in this
Reply
#3

Zits on Tits don't do anything for me.
And some of those bastards are as big as her nipples.
Reply
#4

:throw up:
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote::puke:
nice job, mr. smiley.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:nice job, mr. smiley.

I'm rusty
Reply
#7

leucetios Wrote:I'm rusty

my pony's name is rusty.
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:my pony's name is rusty.

Last name "Trombone"?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:Last name "Trombone"?

I don't think he has a last name.....Rusty The Horse. (quarter pony actually)
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Her name is Roulette and she is an 18 year old Canada university student.

pics or ban
Reply
#11

Raiden Wrote:pics or ban

Perhaps people at OWNSTER would be interested in this ><
Reply
#12

leucetios Wrote:Perhaps people at OWNSTER would be interested in this ><

sorry, I forgot you're not interested in chix.
Reply
#13

link?
Reply
#14

trust me you don't want to see that.

yikes...
Reply
#15

I won't provide the link.
Reply
#16

Yeah...no good. No good at all.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

Why do I feel like IT is the mod lounge of non-UJ mods?
Reply
#18

Bad boobs. Good bravery.
Reply
#19

can we get a picture
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:can we get a picture

This is a weird statement.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)