Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

There's A New UJ Goddess NSFW
#1

Her husband started a thread asking if it "were possible" if his wife could become a goddess and asking what "her chances were."

Normally I stay out of those threads, but I went in and made the comment that it's not brain surgery--naked tits, hold a sign, done.

The husband didn't like that and said she might not post her tits 'cause I had cast aspersions on her intelligence.


Last night she became a goddess in the same thread with five pics and said she had more in a gallery.
Reply
#2

i might post my tits. seriously.
Reply
#3

So I went back in the thread and said, "I guess I didn't scare you off after all."

Does anybody think I'll get in trouble? I'm sort of expecting a mod to pm me a warning.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:So I went back in the thread and said, "I guess I didn't scare you off after all."

Does anybody think I'll get in trouble? I'm sort of expecting a mod to pm me a warning.
Are you serious? Did you read any of my posts in that thread?

I'm calling bullshit on those pics anyway. If that chic is his wife, then why is she taking pics of herself in a mirror?
Reply
#5

wgaf

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Are you serious? Did you read any of my posts in that thread?

I'm calling bullshit on those pics anyway. If that chic is his wife, then why is she taking pics of herself in a mirror?


Of course I saw your posts, tubby. You made me laugh several times.

What I found odd is that she posted once and then hasn't been back, nor has the husband. Normally those people rack up a hundred posts in their own goddess threads--so you may be onto something.
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Of course I saw your posts, tubby. You made me laugh several times.

What I found odd is that she posted once and then hasn't been back, nor has the husband. Normally those people rack up a hundred posts in their own goddess threads--so you may be onto something.
My guess is the guy is a loser. He knows an aging stripper and spends a lot of money on her. She agreed to do the pics but did them herself instead of letting him do it.
Reply
#8

She's back and saying I didn't scare her off.

But really, once a woman decides to do that, imo NOTHING and NOBODY will scare her off.
Reply
#9

Pssssst, Flumps, go in and ask her nicely why her husband didn't take her pics for her. Then ask her where he is now.:loool:
Reply
#10

the happy trail around her bellybutton is a major plus! my guess is 2 to 7 of her teeth are missing. gotta love UJ, proud site of trailor owners across the world.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

i exceptionally like the stretch marks....:blink:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#12

I like her gigantic nipples.
Reply
#13

I almost lost my dinner.
Thanks.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#14

The nips are great, but I can't really get past the navel hair. Ugh.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

I generally stay out of these threads with pic posting on other boards, you know my feelings on this.. but I gotta say I am not impressed with the girl herself, the pimping of wives from husbands for some fame on an forum. Do they do this in their lives too? He look my wife is hot type of shit has gotten way out of hand. I feel bad for the all married women who are pimped on UJ. The whole goddess thing went out of control.


as for her navel hair, stretch marks and huge nipples, I think she just had a baby.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#16

nevermind.
Reply
#17

suzy Wrote:I generally stay out of these threads with pic posting on other boards, you know my feelings on this.. but I gotta say I am not impressed with the girl herself, the pimping of wives from husbands for some fame on an forum. Do they do this in their lives too? He look my wife is hot type of shit has gotten way out of hand. I feel bad for the all married women who are pimped on UJ. The whole goddess thing went out of control.


as for her navel hair, stretch marks and huge nipples, I think she just had a baby.
will you marry me so i can pimp you on uj? :wub:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#18

suzy Wrote:I generally stay out of these threads with pic posting on other boards, you know my feelings on this.. but I gotta say I am not impressed with the girl herself, the pimping of wives from husbands for some fame on an forum. Do they do this in their lives too? He look my wife is hot type of shit has gotten way out of hand. I feel bad for the all married women who are pimped on UJ. The whole goddess thing went out of control.


as for her navel hair, stretch marks and huge nipples, I think she just had a baby.


If your wife isn't your own personal whore to pimp out as you please, then what good is she??? Not saying I'd pimp you out if YOU were my wife Suzy, but I'd certainly expect you to be a whore for me.

What the hell is UJ?
Reply
#19

Hitman Wrote:If your wife isn't your own personal whore to pimp out as you please, then what good is she??? Not saying I'd pimp you out if YOU were my wife Suzy, but I'd certainly expect you to be a whore for me.

What the hell is UJ?
She has tit pics, ask for them!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#20

Jdub Wrote:She has tit pics, ask for them!

That's alright, I already have them. In fact, I have your mom's tit pics as well (being the whore that she is). :fuckYou:

So tell me, do most noobs fall for your pathetic attempts at getting them flamed???
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)